Superthrive

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has used a product called Superthrive in an aquarium.  It's not a fertilizer, but a mixture of plant hormones.  I've used it on houseplants and a collection of carnivorous plants with nearly unbelievable results.  Not only does it spur fantastic growth, but it's full and, well, luxurious.  Not leggy or distorted at all.  Their advertising (the corniest on the planet) is geared toward nursery and vegetable growers ("Increase your profits, blah, blah, blah...") and is supposed to be completely safe for humans.  I haven't found any reference to aquatic applications and am very curious to try it, but I am concerned about what will happen in a closed system, and the possible effects on the fish, MTSs and shrimps that live with my plants.

I'll give it a try unless anyone has advice against it, and I'll report back with the results.

The usual "I am in no way associated with Superthrive etc., etc., etc." disclaimer applies, I am just a very happy customer.

I must confess that I am a LONG time lurker, six years or more.  I owe many of you the deepest thanks and gratitude for so freely sharing your knowledge.  My aquarium has become a landmark for my daughters' friends ("It's the house you can see that awesome fishtank in the livingroom"), and has brought me more joy than I can possibly express,

Mikey