Flourish Droppers

Well, I had to add my $.02 here. When my boys were little, they got infant tylenol liquid. The lid was also the dropper - it was like a standard bulb syringe, only one that screwed on. Seems to me one of those with 1 ml gradations up to 5 ml (or even 10) would fit the bill perfectly.

-Rachel, who is going to mix up her Flourish product right now.

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)
---