[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CF over a low tech 10 gallon
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CF over a low tech 10 gallon
- From: "Glenn Attwood" <glenn at attwood_ca>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:16:22 -0500 (EST)
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <200203190848.g2J8m3623163 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200203190848.g2J8m3623163 at acme_actwin.com>
Daphne Freeman was accused of saying...
> I was considering setting up a low-tech 10 gallon planted tank. I
> can't use a CO2 canister or DIY bottle where it will be located.
> Therefore, I need to keep the lighting low enough such that it isn't
> going to be an algae nightmare. I was considering using 2 of the AH
> Supply 13 watt units. Is that too much light for a low-tech 10? Their
> lights are very intense. It seems the standard strips for it aren't
> enough but this may be too much.
Might be a bit much, I have the 15w origional strip light over my 10g with
diy CO2 injection. If you want the AH supply, you probably only need 1x13w.
Glenn Attwood - UNIX admin at large
*** This e-mail was sent from a web-based ***
*** mail client, treat it as such. ***