Many PMDD bottles

Hi!
Currently I'm using several bottles with PMDD parts.
I would like to understand how to mix all of these into one bottle and how much of the new combined mixture should I add, in order to feed the same amounts each day (or use a dosing pump maybe).
Here's what I use today:
1.) Iron;
I buy a liquid solution, 70g / Litre. Of this I mix 10 ml with 90 ml H2O.
Of this mixture I use 10 ml / day.
2.) MgSO4;
13 g is mixed with 200 ml H2O.
Of this mixture I use 5 ml / day.
3.) K2SO4;
21 g is mixed with 200 ml H2O.
Of this mixture I use 10 ml / day.
4.) KNO3;
18 g is mixed with 200 ml H2O.
Of this mixture I use 5 ml / day.
5.) TMG;
Bought ready made.
Of this mixture I use 6 ml / day.

Question: How much of each bottle should I add to a larger bottle in order to maintain the same fertalizing ratio?
IE. How do I make 1 mixture and how much of it shall I use each day?

Really greateful for answers!
Greger Lindstrand