[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Flourish dropper rescue A ml of prevention is worth a kg of K2SO4
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Flourish dropper rescue A ml of prevention is worth a kg of K2SO4
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:43:33 -0800 (PST)
- In-Reply-To: <200203160848.g2G8m3Y29531 at acme_actwin.com>
Ricky Cain said:
> I just use a 60cc syringe with a 2 inch 18 gauge needle from a
> veterinarian/farm supply company. Its graduated, you can get more
> than 1ml
> at time and its too big to fall into the bottle.
That'll do it. Alternatively, you can wrap a length of duct tape
around the end of the syringe plunger or stopper bulb and leave several
inches trailing -- then you can just pull the syringe/stopper right
back out ;-)
I knew someone who got an idea after using a restroom at a gas station.
He tied the syringe to a large unused biowheel -- the syringe couldn't
fall all the way into the Flourish Potassium bottle then and he never
lost that syringe ;-)
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - live college hoops coverage