Re: Flourish dropper rescue

> >Now.. what do you do when you stupidly put the little dropper in
> upside
> >down? :)
>

> At least I'm not the only one who does that! :)  I use my long
> tweezers to
> get the dropper out.

I think the truth of the matter is, that when a dropper or syringe is
used, the storage container should be shorter than than the dropper or
syringe.  I always pour the SeaChem chems into other containers.  They
are just the wrong shape, IMO.   Well rinsed TMG bottles are excellent
for drawing small amounts of liquid with a syringe or dropper, and even
for pouring small amounts.  Now that's a good bottle for these
purposes.

Scott H.