Flourish ??????

If you read anything on the Seachem website it says "recommended for use
with the entire Flourish™ line " well if you are using more then one bottle
of chemical that can become a pain the butt. I am tired of opening 3 bottles
of chemical for the plants I want to know if it would be possible to mix all
of the flourish products that you want(in the right dosage for your tank)
into like a big milk jug and then add whatever amount is needed to achieve a
nirvana in the tank between plants, fish, and the water.
So my question rambling aside---Can you mix all of the chemicals in the
right quanity so you only have to add one thing instead of three or more?

Thanks

Matt W.

Ever think about how happy the plants make you when they grow.