SAEs and Christmas Moss

I would like to second KL's assertion that the older SAEs will eat the
moss and the younger ones do not.  I replaced my 4" long SAEs with
smaller ones and have no problem now.  The big ones ate every frond and
left only strands on the wood.  Fortunately, these strands had no
problem growing once the herbivores were removed.  My older SAEs also
ate:  Rotala wallichii, Heteranthera zosterifolia and anything else fine
or soft-leaved.  I did feed them algae disks, but I guess it wasn't
enough!
Roxanne Bittman