A point of clarification

Jared,

Are you saying that I should ONLY use TMG and Jobes to
fertilize with? It was my understanding that TMG
provides micros. only and that many lower light/ CO2
driven tanks are relying on Fish food/Fish excrement
for their macros. (w/possibly the odd Jobes chunk near
the roots of any big eaters)And then when you take the
plunge into a high light mode, then "Macro. mgmt."
becomes more relevant with PMDD, etc?????

Thanks,

Brian