Re: Onyx Controversy

Dustin,

I may have mistakenly blamed Onyx for my plant growth decline, but, by posting it here and getting all the responses that it has , I have learned alot and am looking elsewhere for my problems.  I did make several favorable comments about the onyx and will continue to use it.  I have 5 more sacks on the floor for my 55g tank.  I am keeping apisto's and I probably should not have used it in my apisto tank.  Now I will have to use RO water or change my substrate.

 I still can't get my cabomba to grow as well as it has and the only thing that has changed is the substrate.

Could the old substrate have been holding some phosphate?  It seems to be the only thing I don't have and don't dose.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---