[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bolbitus and wood
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Bolbitus and wood
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:43:27 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200203132048.g2DKm2Y09998 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Subject: Bolbitus and wood
> Hi all I have a chunk of rootwood that I think is a bit under a foot long.
> I say I think it is because it is hard to see under a large Bolbitus. I was
> planning to sell it on eBay and donate the procedes to the defense fund. I
> am concerned that the wood will destroy the plant in shipping however. Has
> anyone had good/bad luck shipping Bolbitus attached to heavy wood? I may
> pull it off and sell it as chunks of rhizomes in order to minimize shipping
> problems but it just seems like a shame to cut it up.
> Scott Hudson
You just need to pack it good. Bubble wrap etc. As long as it doesn't move
around or rattle when you shake it, it should be fine.