Crinum thaianum

I am planning a low light/low tech tank to house some Tanganyikan shell-dwellers (neolamprologus multifasciatus).  The tank is 75 gal (60"x12"x24" (l x w x h)), has 80 watts of fluorescent light, and will have a ph of 7.8, KH of 12, and a GH of 18.  My reference books say that C. thaianum will do fine in that environment.  Does anyone have any experience growing C. thaianum or its close relatives C. natans and C. aquatica, under low light and/or high pH?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Roger Gordon

multipart/alternative
  text/html