Big Al's -a promise to ship in 24 hr.s?

Bigal'sonline.com proclaims that  "orders are shipped within 24 hours
of credit approval."  That more of a report or prediction than a
promise, but does Big Al really mean what it seems to mean?

I dug a little deeper and found out this:

Orders approved before noon are trucked by Big Al's to UPS's sorting
station that day and UPS has the package by that night.  Orders
approved after noon are trucked to UPS the next (business) day and in
UPS's hands that night.  So if you order after 12:00 p.m., UPS won't
have your order within 24 hours, but the item will truly be in shipment
within 24 hours, and UPS will have it within, by my reckoning, about 30
hours.  Give at most about 1/2 day for data entry and credit check and
you still have your package *shipped* in less than two (business) days.

Not only is that pretty darn fast -- and very similar to ThatPetPlace
-- but BigAl's is committed to meeting that time limit.  So, with
BigAl's, "shipped" doesn't mean "the order is being packaged in the
warehouse" or something else -- it means “in transit toward you.”

Have fun,
Scott H.