Re: co2 diffusor question

At 03:48 PM 3/12/02 -0500, Kate asked:
>My question is are the bubbles supposed to come out of
>the top of the diffuser or out of the side?

Since Kate bought one of my systems I will take the liberty of
answering.   Kate, if you are getting bubbles out the side then the body
and ring are not screwed correctly or the disk/black washer assembly is not
correct.   Try taking it apart and seeing if it looks just like the pics on
the box.  If not that's the problem.  If it looks just right, try
reassembling it and testing it.  If it doesn't work perfectly (no side
bubbles), please call or email me.  If you call I can call you back on my
nickel.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   KG6IBW     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---