[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: An H by any other name would be called something else
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: An H by any other name would be called something else
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:00:53 -0800 (PST)
- In-Reply-To: <200203122048.g2CKm1A17682 at acme_actwin.com>
Scott.Hudson at das_state.oh.us signed off his post thusly:
> another Scott H
Given the multiple Scotts, multiple Hudsons, multiple Hs and now the
multiple Scott Hs, this could get as confusing as aquatic plant names.
It could actually become worse. Heck, I don't even remember what the
latin name is for me.
Do You Yahoo!?
Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free email!