[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Blyxa aubertii and Onyx sand
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Blyxa aubertii and Onyx sand
- From: Greg Morin <greg at seachem_com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:23:49 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200203100652.g2A6qnM14560 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200203100652.g2A6qnM14560 at acme_actwin.com>
>Will the Onyx finally stop giving off salts eventually? It's buffering
>capabilities are impressive. Perhaps Greg Morin can comment on this.
The buffering should abate somewhat over time as the surface of the
gravel comes into equilibrium with the KH (and GH) level of the tank.
Gregory Morin, Ph.D. ~~~~~~~President/CEO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seachem Laboratories, Inc. www.seachem.com 888-SEACHEM