Drs. Foster et al Follow-up

Subscribers,
I received a very nice email today from Drs. Foster & Smith indicating that
my backorder WAS cancelled and that NO charges would be applied to my credit
card. Angelo also said that they plan to eventually upgrade their computer
system for automatic notifications and tracking numbers.
I will continue to use them on a periodic basis.
One thing I've noticed, when I get deep into the inventory (for something
like a back strip for my Perfecto glass top) the Drs. site seems to be a
little easier to navigate.
Thanks for your input and response.
Paul A