Cork Bark from T-Rex

Let's talk about natural cork bark.  I was poking around the Herp section
of the local Petsmart today and saw some natural bark marketed by
T-Rex.  It's very coarse stuff and would look great plain or covered in
Anubias or ferns.  My hesitation comes from the fact that it's not uncommon
for materials intended for use with reptiles are treated with anti-fungal
and anti-bacterial chemicals.  The label made no mention of such
treatments, but I'll be calling T-Rex on Monday to make sure the cork is
safe for a submerged environment.  In the meantime, have any of you folks
tried this stuff?
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee