Re: Democracy...

Robert Wrote:
> Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 02:51:42 -0800
> From: "Robert H" <robertph3 at attbi_com>
> Subject: Re: Democracy...
>
> >>Chung replied
> > I will have to disagree with you here Robert.  [snip].  This isn't
> ademocracy (Unless Listmom
> > decides to make it so).<<
>
> Actually I do not believe Cynthia has the power to act as a
> moderator even
> if she wanted to. She is an administrator and performs some
> administrative
> functions related to the software operation. She can not edit or delte
> messages. Nor is she the owner of this list. She is a
> volunteer. Nor can she
> set policy.
>
> If you look at the terms of the settlemant which would have also been
> applied to Cynthia and ACTWIN if they had settled reads as follows:

AH! Then I apoligize! :)  I wasn't sure how this listserv was ran and
how. :)  Thank you for clearing that up. :)  I run my own listservs
on my own servers and software so I usually set my own guidelines. :)

On another note, Robert.  Do you have or know where the heck I can
get a bunch of Riccia?

Thanks!
Chung