Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:34:37 -0500
From: "celtic_chrys at yahoo_com" <celtic_chrys at yahoo_com>
Subject: snails!

Hello everybody!
	Phew!  I'd like first to say, that despite all the turmoil, this list is a
wonderful resource!
	Now, my question is, can anyone give me pointers to good info about Malaysian
Trumpet Snails?  I got 2, yes, only 2, in a 10 gallon planted tank.  I'd like
to get a good colony of snails going in there, so I can throw a few into my 38
gallon now and then for my clown loaches.  Do these snail require male and
female for reproduction?  I know not all snails do.  And, these are some of
the ones that don't much eat plants, right?
      I'd also like to add here, that I just ordered some Flourite a few
weeks ago from http://www.thatpetplace.com/   and It was promptly
shipped, and no problems with service.   YMMV, IME, etc. Not affiliated with
them, just have ordered there a handful of times.
- -Chrys