Emersed Growth Experiment

A couple days ago, I set up a ten gallon terrarium in
a spare room.  The tank has leaked and I haven't fixed
it yet.  It has a 2 inch or so layer of very wet
potting soil that I watered with Flourish, kno3, and
potasium phosphate enriched tapwater.  I placed some
Shinnersia rivularis, Rotala macrandra, R.
rotundifolia, and a stem of Limnophila.  I'm not sure
I expect that last one to adjust, but I'm hoping the
others will.  The Shinnersia is already showing some
sign of growth.  A stem in my 30 has grown out a hole
and is growing but slowly (as opposed to its rampant
submersed growth).

The rotundifolia doesn't look so hot.  Looks almost
stunted, but it may come around.  I may try some micro
tenellus.

I'm doing this for a three reasons.  One is just to
see how plants I'm already familiar with look emersed.
I'd also like to get them to flower so I can get
credit for my club's AHAP program (credit equal to
vegetative propagation).  It would be neat to possibly
get some sexual propagation going as well (for the
plants).

Any suggestions?  I  think the window it is most
exposed to is a North one.  Some West too.  I have
entertained the idea of running a yeast co2 line in.

This should be neat.  Especially for flowering crypts,
although I know nothing about their ability to go from
submersed (as I would likely get them) to emersed.

Thanks, Cavan