RE: A. Kaufman / Newbies / Staying OT

Tony,

Wait a minute, who is talking about free speech issues.

I’m referring to someone harassing someone with IRS fraud and sabotage of a
web site or server. In fact at your suggestion I researched the issue at
Petsforum.
It seams this issue of computer crime has already been litigated against
some of the defendants; from what I can see this is a new threat. Kaufman is
not a defendant.

The two issues of harassment and threat of a crime you appear to ignore why?

This should not be a grip site for whiners, or crazy people to get there
message on the web just for the sake of doing it.

Are you saying that he has a right to have that info posted to an AQUAIUM
group-I think not. He is apparently a very disturbed person.

You did not address the suggestion that someone should moderate here.

You tell me if I don’t like it f@#* off.

Before I do I’ll to see what others here think, there must be some
intelligent input yet to be heard.   I hope.

LETS GET BACK TO TANKS and PLANTS. This is supposed to be a hobby—fun.

Manny
Buffalo NY