[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Phillips tubes
- From: Ron Barter <mistnfrost at superaje_com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 22:36:20 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200203052048.g25Km2k27113 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I use Phillips T8 850 lamps over several tanks, and am very happy with
both the appearance of colours and the growth of the plants.
> Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:06:01 +0100
> From: "Greger Lindstrand" <greglind at algonet_se>
> Subject: Phillips tubes
> I'm using Hagen Sun Glow tubes (4 * 36 W) today and are contemplating,
> switching over to Phillips tubes for my planted tank.
> Which Phillips tubes would be considered to be the most suitable for plants as
> well as giving a nice light for me to look at? Are any of you using Phillips
> I've been using Grow-lux which gave a reddish light I didn't like much.
> Greateful for advice!