[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nutrient levels
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Nutrient levels
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:50:45 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200203050848.g258m4A03077 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
can anyone tell me what the levels should be for a 55 gallon tank. I am
going to buy some test kits tonight and would like to know what I am hoping
for. I am fighting a losing battle with BBA and am going to try looking to
the nutrients for answers. Any advice would help greatly....
Steve and I have a few comments.
BBA, if you have CO2 is likely due to low CO2 levels. Add SAE's also. Trim
well first, water change, good CO2 and add SAE's.