RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1663

Kate  I use Oto's and at one time had some Clown Pleco's also, even though I
never see my oto's or my pleco's I also never see any algae.  I do think
that the gold, siamese, and chinese algae eaters always seem to do a great
job when they are little, but when they get bigger and have been in the tank
a while I always just see them sitting still and algae growing right next to
them. It might just be me but I try to stay away from them now and stick to
the oto's....

Matt W.