[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE:Cracked Light Case
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: RE:Cracked Light Case
- From: "don" <don at calimages_com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:42:40 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <200203031929.g23JTUU21530 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200203031929.g23JTUU21530 at acme_actwin.com>
I've used this on a punctured oilpan on a car, mounting a headlight, fixed
my wife's side mirrors (she likes to clip the poles in parking garages), and
even fixed several cameras and lenses with that stuff!
It's grindable, sandable, paintable, and hard as stone. Handles more heat
than your light could EVER put out. :-)
And it's like $5 at the autoparts store.