[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 on 24/7?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CO2 on 24/7?
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:35:40 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200203022048.g22Km2s26592 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> If you want to follow the Tom
> Barr recommendation of leaving the gas on 24/7, then buy the econo system
> and save $50.
> John T. Fitch
Actually, I do not recommend it. I turn mine on/off with the lighting. Amano
turns his on about 30min to 1 hr after the lights come on and then about 1-2
hrs before they go off.
Many folks leave it on 24/7 but I do not tell them to do this. It seems to
have little effect from everything I've seen but I've just always done it