[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:warming DIY yeast
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:warming DIY yeast
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:38:06 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202280848.g1S8m2o29164 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Where would you get a "reptile pad" that would be appropiate?
> Only one I could find online was at Drsmith whatever made by Cobra which
> states it keeps an even steady temp of 100F. Isn't that TOO hot for a DIY
> yeast system? Are these pads flexible? I was hoping to find something that I
> could wrap around the bottle.
A few are sold with temp controllers. A timer can be use to turn it on/off
every 15-30 minutes also so it doesn't get to warm.
> Robert Paul Hudson