How to do water changes without really trying

This is how my system works. http://www.algonet.se/~greglind/aqua/index4.html

Someone had to make a hole in the wall to lead fresh water into their tank. If ya make a bigger hole, you can lead the wastewater out the same way. I'm sure there's a drainage in the room with the freshwater tap.

This system is fully automatic and slow. It will take an hour to drain a hundred liters. The filling depends upon the pump or preassure used. My cheap bilgepump uses about ½ hour to fill the tank again.

I let the waterchanges occur during the night and neither I or the fish ever notice it since we are sleeping then. It's very comfortable. The system have run for almost a year now and seems to be working fine for me.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand