Re: Hydrotiche hottoniiflora references

Rachel asks:
>Can anybody tell me about this plant? I can't find much of anything about it
>on the web or in my plant books. I can't search the FINS archives because
>WinProxy has decided that the site is restricted because of "Sex" - maybe
>it's all the discussions of Tom's balls - I mean the algae ones, of course.

>Anyway, if somebody could point me to a link or tell me what they know about
>it I'd sure appreciate it.

Tropica has a brief description of this plant.   www.tropica.com then scroll down to Hydrotiche hottoniiflora

the AGA lists the following references for this plant

Hydrotriche hottoniiflora (B2,Jc,M,R)

B2: Aquarium Atlas, Volume 2. Baensch, H.A. and R. Riehl. (1993)
Jc: Aquarium Plants. Jacobsen, N. (1979)
M: The Complete Guide to Water Plants. Mühlberg, H. (1982)
R: Aquarium Plants. Rataj, K. and T. Horeman. (1977)

Finally, you could probably search the APD archives and the krib for more....

Rgds,
Will

multipart/alternative
  text/html