Potassium Nitrate

PMDD chemicals are tough to find sometimes so I thought
this potential source  might be informative.

I have been buying Potassium Nitrate in 16 ounce jars as
"Stump Remover" at a cost of nearly $6.00 per bottle.  16 ounces
is a lot but it always bothered me to pay that much for about 10 cents
worth of chemical.

Our local (Southern Maryland) "Southern States" farm/garden supply
store sells Potassium Nitrate for $13.44 for a 50 pound bag.  Like the
stump remover it is pelletized presumably to deter its use for
unsavory purposes.

Believe it or not though, I really do have a lot of stumps to burn out.

Lyndle Schenck