Dupla Products

Hawaiian Marine is the Dupla distributor for the States now.  They moved
last week so if the number on the website isn't correct now, let me know and
I'll find the new one, it is here somewhere...  They are a delight to deal
with and I have nothing but positive things to say about their customer
service!

On a similar note, I have also used Premium Aquatics on several occasions
and their customer service is wonderful as well.

Insert usual disclaimers....

Daphne, who is already preparing for the usual weekend screams of "Dad,
HURRY!  Mom flooded the great room again!"