Getting attention

> I guess John chen had the best way of getting some attention (BITCHIN). I
> have posted like three or four questions on here this month and I don't
> think I've gotten one response so far
>
> Matt W.

Often I find that the questions that don't get answered are the ones that no
one feels they have a good answer to.  Mostly, I'll answer questions when I
feel confident I have something useful to say, but when I'm a little unsure,
I tend not to take it on.  The folks who may know for sure then may simply
be swamped.  I think it has more to do with the match of knowledge to
question that people just blowing questions off.  Just my $ C.02

Doug