Re: Snails

>>>Get some Clown or YoYo Loaches.<<<

By all means do. But I have a yoyo in a ten gallon and also have tons of MTS which I like. He ain't made a dent and that's not why I got him.
If yoyos do eat MTS then they must have achieved a balance where they outbreed his appetite.
Anyway, the yoyo is a beautiful fish. You must get at least one. And all the clowns you can afford (price and space wise that is).
I have 6 clown loaches in my 125 and they are an endless source of satisfaction. My favorite fish hands down.

Where UBB Developers Come For Answers
------- http://www.ubbdev.com -------