RE: Co2 corrosiveness with air distribution valve systems.

NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) does not consider dry
carbon dioxide to be corrosive in either the liquid or vapor form.

It is a different story when it contains even a slight amount of moisture.
Even further complicating matters, a very slight presence of H2S raises the
corrosivity a LOT in the presence of moisture..

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

The Ancient Greeks were 100% correct about this concept: He who refuses to
participate in self-government runs the risk of being governed by a fool
greater than himself.

Veritas Vos Liberabit
The Federalist
It's Right! It's Free by e-mail!
http://www.federalist.com/subscribe.asp

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We
ask not your counsels or arms [and] may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen." --Samuel Adams

It was not a stunned silence that the world heard.  It was the quiet
meditation of a warrior.