anaerobic gravel report

I think someone a few weeks back asked about putting a
large rock in a tank, and what issues there might be
with anaerobic gravel underneath it.

Just recently I pulled up a rock that had a huge
footprint in my 75gal.  The gravel underneath had
almost no mulm in it, much less anaerobic processes.
Rock had been there for over a year.  So I wouldn't
concern myself with decor causing anaerobic stuff.

Arthur

=====
http://awaqua.com -- Amano AquaJournal Magazine

TAOPA · The Artistry of Planted Aquaria (Email List)
taopa-subscribe at yahoogroups_com