[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Jason's new tank
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Jason's new tank
- From: "Jason Verch" <verch at panix_com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:09:20 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <200202240848.g1O8m6w15184 at actwin_com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Feb 24, 2002 03:48:06 AM
Thanks to everyone who has replied privately and on the list.
To sum up all the responses, I think I will forget the heating cables,
use flourite, and get a real CO2 setup which seems to be much more
reasonable ($-wise) than I originaly thought. As for LFS, sounds like
New World Aquarium and a few others might be OK, I suspect I'll end up
getting fish from these LFS and ordering most of my plants online.
Thanks everyone for your help.. I look forward to reporting on my tank
in a few months when I actually set up.