[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1634
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1634
- From: "Michael Gerhardt" <breadmon at hotmail_com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:17:41 -0800
- Disposition-Notification-To: "Michael Gerhardt" <breadmon at hotmail_com>
- References: <200202212048.g1LKm1k08259 at actwin_com>
Strange egg things.
I opened the lid of my 125 the other day and noticed these bright pink or
orange massas stuck to the under side of the top of the tank (completely out
of the water). There are 5 in all. Each mass has a few hundred or so
little balls that are 1\16-1\8 of an inch. They are very hard and when I
crack them, the insides are very slimy and sticky. I have a bunch of snails
(apple, golden mystery, trumpet) and they are the only thing that I think
could get to a dry place. Fish wise I have angels, clown loaches, ottos,
SAE, plecos, platys and some rainbows.
I could list the plants but it would take too long. If it could be plants
let me know and i'll list em.
ps where and how much do I send $$$ to to become a member of BAAPS?
Somebody told me a long time ago but I forgot.