Lighting for future tank

   Hello again People!!. Lots of questions today concerning lighting,I will
try to keep it short.

  1. The following plants I like and want to have Vallisenirias
Giagantea,Sagitaria platyphilia,Anubius barteri"Coffeefolia",Hygrophilia
polysperma"big leaf" Crinum natan's and Hygrophilia Polysperma or known as
Nomaphilia siamensis. There lighjt range is from Low to very High. Does this
mean they are tolerable with-in these ranges?.
 2. I have a 56 column tank and this where I want to keep them,Lighting is
suggested at 3-4 watts per gallon. Is this to say I would need a 150 watt
light to achive good growth??. HELP on this one.
 3.The light that's  in the cover is 20 watt power-glo,24" bulb. What is the
max wattage that can be put in this Ballast? or is this sufficent for these
plants?.
 4. If someone responds please try to break it down to layman's terms
PLEASE!!!.
 5. The tank is not in use at the moment it is very dry!!.
   Thanks Dennis

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---