Re: GPAS meeting

>Just a list of some plants I'm going to send off to
>the GPAS today.
>Some plants that a few folks have been really after
>for some time. If you
>don't go, you will not be able to get these at the
>auction:-)
>And this is just what I'm sending. Other will bring
>more:)

Tom, we here at the Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium
Society will appreciate all those plants!  Especially
the Hottonia.  Been looking for that.  Can you toss in
some Gratiola?  Your shipment will be a little late,
as we just had our meeting tonight, so you'll have to
send them to me.  I will share them with Ted and Tom C
from there.  You still have my address, right?

Who else is sending us stuff?

Thanks, Cavan