ways to get attention

Matt
Truth is life probably isn't fair. ;->
I too have had questions unanswered.
I think that sometimes we think that somebody else will answer it and in the
end no one does and it gets forgotten.
If the questions are still important to you, ask again, stating that first
time went unanswered.
I found that I get the best answers to my questions if I work hard to make
them well formulated, concise but with enough detail/perimeters for people
to work with.
Ask again. I will take a stab at them. :-)
June