ways to get attention

I guess John chen had the best way of getting some attention (BITCHIN). I
have posted like three or four questions on here this month and I don't
think I've gotten one response so far.  I am not going to re-ask them but I
guess this the only to get some help.  I am trying to be an active
participant and respond to other peoples questions so I guess I don't see
the fairness in it.  Anyway I just wanted to voice my opinion one the fact
that if we are all supposed to learn from each other we need to try and
answer each other.  I am not expecting people like Tom Barr to answer all of
my questions but just an everyday Joe somebody's opinion is what I was
hoping for.  Oh well gotta run water bucket needs refilled...

Matt W.