[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Indiana
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:50:55 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202220630.g1M6UOU25068 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> From: "Peterson, Erik" <erik_peterson at TAYLORU_EDU>
> Subject: fish store in Indiana, plant deficiency??
> Okay, I have a couple of questions. First, can anyone recommend a good
> fish/plant store in the north-central Indiana area? I'm a student at
> Taylor University (just off i-69 between marion and Muncie) I'd probably
> drive as far as Fort Wayne if it was a good one.
There use to be a nice shop right off of State Road 33 off I 69 in Ft Wayne.
Two sister's owned it way back when and it was quite good. Right outside of
town. Another place if you like AF cichlid's is up Nappanee, it's a bit
further. Not sure if any of those places are still around. Been many years
since I lived up that way.