aquarium club listings

Mike
I am in and out of the APD so don't know if you were the one
looking/developing a list of clubs or not, but I have put together a fairly
large listing of clubs around the country.  It can be located at
http://www.aquaticlounge.aquariumplants.cx/clubs.html

There are also links to other large listings from there as well. A very nice
Ohio club listing from Ken McGill from the Lorain County Aq Soc is a good
link to ck out.

Hope this helps, one way or the other,
Joe Anderson

Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
www.okcaa.aquariumsociety.com

"We secure our friends not by accepting favors but by doing them."
-Thucydides

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion
By the beans of java my thoughts acquire speed
The hands acquire the shakes
The shakes become a warning
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion