[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
photoperiod vs folding leaves question
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: photoperiod vs folding leaves question
- From: Dan Dixon <dandixon at mac_com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:35:30 -0600
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Is there any benefit to matching photoperiod to the folding of plants'
leaves? Some of my plants (e.g., rotala wallichii) are folding up before
lights go off. Is this depriving the plants of anything, or does the folding
regulate the plants' biological processes regardless?