Aquarium Plant Nutrient Deficiency Project

Aquarium Plant Nutrient Deficiency Project

The project goal is to assemble an online catalog of nutrient deficiencies affecting the planted aquarium. It is our desire to demonstrate these impacts across a range of severities and plant species.
To this end, we welcome your submission of images and other data to help the database grow.

You find the project here: http://www.sedawktion.com/plants/
There is also an emailadress to which you can submit your pictures and comments / text to.

This is a non profit, non commercial, independent, non proffessional project.
Wherefore your proactivness, participation and help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Greger Lindstrand

multipart/alternative
  text/html