RE: pregnant and paranoid

(snip)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:04:47 -0500
From: "Deirdre Campbell" <daredevil at minister_com>
Subject: Pregnant and paranoid

I just found out that I'm pregnant and have added 'playing in the tanks' to
my list of 'safe or not?'.
Does anyone have any idea if any of the chemicals we use in the hobby are
dangerous to pregnant women?
I have a 55 and a 10 gal planted tank. No CO2 yet but I'm all set up and
ready to go. I just got my order of macros from Homegrown Hydropoinics, but
looking at the bags of white powder I'm starting to wonder if mixing my own
PMDD is a good idea.

TIA,
Deirdre Campbell
(snip)

Hi Deidre,
The best person to answer this question for you is your OB/GYN. I wouldn't
want to take the chance that someone's faulty advice could affect your unborn
child, and question who on this list is professionally qualified to give you
the correct information. I am not a Doctor, but I am a Registerd Nurse.

Make a list of what you are playing with and run it by your Doc.

Congratulations on your new addition!
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html