Re: Re:Plant Deficiencies

>>I think the subject was up here a while ago. Anyway, I now have contact
with a couple of guys who has the webbspace, skills and the interest to
compile pictures and data into a place on the webb where one could look at
plant pictures with deficiancies as well as read about the cure for it. None
of us have the pictures or knowledge of the cures though :-) And this is the
reason for my posting.<<

There is probably a number of people here that would be willing to host the
pics and info, there is no shortage of people with WEB sites here. I would
be happy to put together Pauls and anyone elses pictures and whatever text.
Many of the articles and information on my site are contributed by other
people. In fact Paul describes his bleach method there.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com