Plants to trade.

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently trying to put together a tank for convention in Texas to
attract people to planted tanks as well as our aquatic plant club in Texas.
I have a good number of plants, but would like to get my hands on some more
unusual plants.  I don't have much to trade at this time aside from some
nice Ludwigia arcuata and Mayaca, but would be willing to pay for some
clippings if anyone has any to spare.

Here's a list of some plants I'd like to add to this show tank:

Riccia
Glosso
Eusteralis stellata
Potamageton gayi
Didiplis diandre

Any of these would be greatly appreciate along with any crypts that people
can spare.  Thanks.

I hope our group will be able to pull some more members to the hobby.

Bailin Shaw
DFW Aquatic Plant Club
The NEW Website soon at-
www.aquatic-plants.org