Pregnant and paranoid

I just found out that I'm pregnant and have added 'playing in the tanks' to my list of 'safe or not?'.
Does anyone have any idea if any of the chemicals we use in the hobby are dangerous to pregnant women?
I have a 55 and a 10 gal planted tank. No CO2 yet but I'm all set up and ready to go. I just got my order of macros from Homegrown Hydropoinics, but looking at the bags of white powder I'm starting to wonder if mixing my own PMDD is a good idea.

TIA,
Deirdre Campbell
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup